Distributed query processing provides declarative access to data from multiple data resources. Research in the Information Management Group focuses query evaluation in novel environments, such as wide-area grids and sensor networks.
- DIAS-MC: Configurable query processing for sensor networks.
- ISPIDER: Proteomics data integration in the life sciences.
- OGSA-DQP: Service-based distributed query processing on the Grid.
- Polar*: Adaptive and fault tolerant query processing.
- Parallel, Distributed and Grid Systems