Manchester Digital 14th feb 11.30am to 3pm, The Lowry Hotel, ManchesterPublished: Wednesday, 14 February 2018
Looking for a internship, placement or graduate job in Manchester?
Manchester Digital is the independent trade association for digital business in the North West of England. It brings together organisations and individuals from all parts of the industry - from software to media and from telecommunications to marketing. Their annual Talent Day is for students looking for summer jobs, year long placements and graduate positions in the digital sector in Greater Manchester. Talent day is:
- One of the largest free digital and technology careers fair in the North and a great way of meeting some of the UK’s leading digital tech businesses.
- Offering Placements, internships and jobs for students: Manchester Digital has helped over 1000 students into employment in recent years.
- Putting on Free seminars by hiring employers and CV clinic sessions on the day
- Attended by a wide range of employers including Absurd, Apadmi, BJSS, Barclays, CathCart Associates, Code Computer Love, DAI, Deep Sky Blue, Driveworks, Dentsu Aegis Network, EON Reality, Evestor, Fanatics, Innovative Technology, KPMG, NBrown Group plc, MindTrace, McCann, Supremo, On The Beach, PRWD, Pretty Little Thing, PushOn, TalkTalk, Web Applications UK, Zuhlke Engineering and many more. Large corporations, international brands, small digital agencies and start-ups are all represented.
- Free to register for at manchesterdigital.com/events/talent-day-february-14
- Takes place on Wednesday 14th February from 11.30am to 3pm, The Lowry Hotel, 50 Dearmans Place, Chapel Wharf, Salford Manchester, M3 5LH google.co.uk/maps?q=M3+5LH (a short walk from Deansgate in the city centre)