Research School IrregularPublished: Thursday, 03 January 2019
A newsletter for PGR
Research School Irregular - Contents
[ top ]Professional Development (and Networks)
Calling all GTAs with teaching and training experience: Are you ready for accreditation?
Would you like to achieve Associate Fellowship of AdvanceHE (formally the Higher Education Academy)?
You will need:
• At least 1 semester of teaching experience;
• To have complete Faculty & School GTA training sessions;
You will be given full support to complete your application, which will include a mapping document, a 10 minute presentation and 2 references.
Introduction Workshops will take place in January and September:
• Wednesday 09/01/2019 11:00 - 12:30
• Wednesday 04/09/2019 11:00 - 12:30
• Wednesday 08/01/2020 11:00 - 12:30
You can register via the Training & Development catalogue course FSESS8210. There are 50 places available and these will be assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis.