- The studentship will cover Home tuition fees along with an enhanced stipend award of £1,000 above the standard RCUK Doctoral stipend*, per year for three years.
- Candidates should select a research project from the list of eligible projects prior to applying.
- Details on the application procedure can be found in our How to Apply section.
- The studentship is open to UK/EU nationals eligible to pay ‘Home’ fees, for full-time study.
- The admissions board is looking for evidence of applicant’s potential to undertake their selected research project and to successfully complete the doctoral programme to the standard necessary to qualify for a PhD.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of academic quality and their preparedness for their chosen project as evidenced in their application. References and supervisor support will also be sought when shortlisting.