Artificial Intelligence (3 Years) [BSc]
- Allows you to design and develop all aspects of artificial intelligence systems.
- All topics are taught by experts in their field.
- Students can make course unit choices that allow them to change between the Computer Science, Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Distributed Computing programmes at the end of the first year.
Course units and themes of relevance to Artificial Intelligence include:
- Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence.
- Artificial Intelligence Programming.
- Machine Learning and Games.
- Natural Language, Representation and Reasoning.
- Visual Computing.
Employers, from large multinational firms such as EA Electronic Arts , IBM and Microsoft to small local organisations, actively target our students, recognising that Manchester Computer Science graduates are equipped with the skills that enable them to excel in a whole host of positions, including many that are not traditionally associated with computing graduates.