Computer Systems Engineering (4 Years) [MEng]
BEng (3 year)BEng with Industrial Experience (4 year)MEng (4 year)MEng with Industrial Experience (5 year)
The School has excellent teaching facilities with modern lecture theatres, dedicated computer suites and well equipped teaching laboratories. Our laboratories include clean rooms, the most modern facility for molecular beam epitaxy and one of the highest specification high voltage laboratories in the UK.
Assessment of most course units is by examination combined with an element of course work, such as marked laboratory work or marked examples. Substantial projects are assessed by written reports, presentations and demonstrations.
As you would expect from leaders in the field, we offer some of the most up to date facilities in the world. Amongst the wide range of facilities available to you are:
- Newly refurbished computing labs furnished with modern desktop computers, available with Linux and Windows
- Access to world leading academic staff
- Collaborative working labs complete with specialist computing and audio visual equipment to support group working.
- Over 300 Computers in the School dedicated exclusively for the use of our students.
- Access to a hardware library, with top of the range equipment, including drones, robots and oculus rifts.
Practical support and advice for current students and applicants is available from the Disability Advisory and Support Service. Email: email@example.com