As you would expect from leaders in the field, we offer some of the most up to date facilities in the world. Amongst the wide range of facilities available to you are:
- Newly refurbished computing labs furnished with modern desktop computers
- Access to world leading academic staff
- Collaborative working labs complete with specialist computing and audio visual equipment to support group working.
- Over 300 Computers in the School dedicated exclusively for the use of our students.
- An Advanced Interfaces Group to explore real time collaborative working;
- A Nanotechnology Centre for the fabrication of new generation electronic devices;
- An e-Science Centre and Access Grid facility for world wide collaboration over the internet.
- Access to a range of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs)
- Specialist electronic system design and computer engineering tools.