The following projects were advertised as eligible for the James Elson studentship.
This studentship deadline has now passed, however if you are interested in one of the projects below, it is possible that you may be considered for alternative funding.
- Creative Writing and Drawing via Deep Neural Intelligence
- Spintronics-based Neuromorphic Computing for Deep Learning
- Automated Reasoning in Higher-Order Logic
- Knowledge sharing among communicating agents
- Contextualised Multimedia Information Retrieval via Representation Learning
- Real-time computer vision on SpiNNaker
- Applying a Robot Scientist to Modelling Cancer Cells
- Information Component Analysis via Deep Learning