Transforming other disciplines
We offer a range of flexible, stimulating and exciting undergraduate courses supported by world class staff and facilities. We provide a learning environment that supports students with no previous computing experience, while challenging those who are already familiar with the subject.
"Giving you the skills to stand out in today's competitive employment market. With some of the world's best learning and support facilities"
Find out more about various activities that our current students are busy with. Here, you will be albe to read their blogs and hear what they have to say about their industrial work experience etc.
Employability and careers
Almost every major challenge in the world turns to the use of computer science to solve problems; from medical research, education, supporting aid work in disaster areas, helping to create a sustainable environment, the logistics of moving products around the world, to the world of business and securing and managing the vast levels of data through visualisation, security and transmission; not to mention the world of media.
- Published: Tuesday, 21 January 2014
- Professor Steve Furber announced as one of Science Council's 100 leading UK scientists
- Published: Tuesday, 07 January 2014
- Professor Carole Goble awarded CBE for services to science in 2014 New Year's Honours
- Published: Wednesday, 25 September 2013
- New undergraduate students explore their Raspberry Pi goody bags!
- Published: Friday, 13 September 2013
- New undergraduate course in Human Computer Interaction for 2014 entry