Advanced Computer Science: Software Engineering [MSc]
Lectures and seminars are supported by practical exercises that impart skills as well as knowledge. These skills are augmented through an MSc project that enables students to put into practice the techniques they have been taught throughout the course.
- Newly refurbished computing labs furnished with modern desktop computers
- Access to world leading academic staff
- Collaborative working labs complete with specialist computing and audio visual equipment to support group working.
- Over 300 Computers in the School dedicated exclusively for the use of our students.
- An Advanced Interfaces Laboratory to explore real time collaborative working;
- A Nanotechnology Centre for the fabrication of new generation electronic devices;
- An e-Science Centre and Access Grid facility for world wide collaboration over the internet.
- Access to a range of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs)
- Specialist electronic system design and computer engineering tools.