Artificial Intelligence (4 Years) [MEng]
- Enhanced breadth and depth of understanding of relevant topics.
- Emphasis on industrial relevance through industrially related group project.
- On graduating from this programme you will satisfy the educational requirements needed to become a chartered engineer.
Course units and themes of relevance to Artificial Intelligence include:
- Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence.
- Artificial Intelligence Programming.
- Machine Learning and Games.
- Natural Language, Representation and Reasoning.
- Visual Computing.
Employers, from large multinational firms such as EA Electronic Arts , IBM and Microsoft to small local organisations, actively target our students, recognising that Manchester Computer Science graduates are equipped with the skills that enable them to excel in a whole host of positions, including many that are not traditionally associated with computing graduates.
Ben London: MEng Computer Science, current student
'The course has allowed me to study a subject that I enjoy and offers a wide range of modules meaning that I can select the areas that interest me most. During various modules we have heard from external lecturers representing a range of companies and organisations. This has provided me with a wider prospective of industry and even a few inside tips!'